Language · Sprache
 
 

FROM MECHANIC'S WORKSHOP TO POWERFUL GLOBAL CONCERN

It all began in 1919 in a small locksmith's workshop in Weinsberg where August Läpple laid the foundation stone for today's corporate group. From the very beginning, his motto was to offer his customers efficient solutions that perfectly matched to their production conditions. He combined masterly ability with the use of state-of-the-art technology and was rewarded with successful.

From the former craftsman's establishment, a company group with 2000 employees has emerged over many generations. Today, LÄPPLE offers its customers innovative, high-tech solutions with the highest levels of quality.

  • 1919 Founding of a mechanic's workshop by August Läpple (1885-1968) in Weinsberg
  • 1940 The two sons Erich and Helmut Läpple as well as brother-in-law Ernst Fleischmann take over the management of the company
  • 1948 LÄPPLE becomes the first supplier to Porsche
  • 1950 Move to the new factory in Heilbronn
  • 1958 LÄPPLE is the largest independent toolmaker in Germany with over 1300 employees
  • 1974 Takeover of FIBRO GmbH
  • 1990 Founding of the LÄPPLE Blechverarbeitung GmbH & Co. KG Bayern in Teublitz
  • 2002 Founding of the LÄPPLE AG
  • 2004 Expansion of the factory in Heilbronn
  • 2004 Acquisition of the GSA Automation Bad Friedrichshall
  • 2009 Founding of the LÄPPLE Blechverarbeitung GmbH Heilbronn (01/09)
  • 2011 Merger of FIBRO-GSA and LÄPPLE Anlagenbau into FIBRO LÄPPLE TECHNOLOGY GmbH, Hassmersheim
  • 2012 Founding of the FIBRO Korea Co. Ltd.;
    Founding FIBRO (Shanghai) Standard Parts Co., Ltd. China
  • 2013 Founding of the LÄPPLE Automotive GmbH